Jeudevine Memorial Library
Board of Trustees Meeting
DATE: Thursday, March 8, 2018 TIME: 5:15 p.m.
LOCATION: Jeudevine Memorial Library
93 N. Main St., Hardwick, VT 05843
Call to Order
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes from Trustees’ Meeting:
Reorganization of Board
· Formation of the Building Committee
o Decisions Made:
§ Composition = 10 people (2 staff, 2 board, 6 community)
§ Timeline = recommendations to board by September (six months from March)
o Decisions Needed:
§ Expected outcomes to include:
· Whether to keep the current design with modifications or have a new design drawn
· A clear set of written requirements for the design
· Guidance for architects on aesthetic considerations
· Other outcomes?
§ Target budget range?
§ Target size range?
· Discussion of a Program Committee
o What would composition look like?
o How would we foster strengthened collaboration?
o Does it make sense to stagger with the work of the Building Committee or not?
· Lara Keenan at May meeting – Roles and Responsibilities for library boards and staff
· Update on receipt of bequests
· Outreach with respect to bequests
· Begin writing “Norms and Expectations”
*Clicking on the folders below will open Google Drive in a new tab or window depending on your browser's settings.
Phone: (802) 472-5948
Address: Jeudevine Memorial Library
93 North Main St.
P.O. Box 536
Hardwick, VT 05843